The Ultraviolet Books PARANOIA novel Stay Alert by Allen Varney (designer of the 2004 Mongoose Publishing edition of PARANOIA) has been added to the Bundle of Holding, a collection of DRM-free ebook novels by leading RPG designers, sold for a price you set yourself. Modeled on the popular Humble Bundle and similar offers, the Bundle of Holding supports indie authors as well as two fine charities.
The other nine authors now in the Bundle of Holding:
- Matt Forbeck (Brave New World): the first book in his “Shotguns and Sorcery” trilogy, Hard Times in Dragon City.
- Jenna Katerin Moran (Nobilis, Exalted): Fable of the Swan, set in the world of her new “Chuubo’s Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine.”
- Chuck Wendig (Hunter: The Vigil): a nine-story collection, Irregular Creatures.
- Stephen D. Sullivan (one of the original TSR D&D crew and co-founder of Pacesetter Ltd.): an action-filled romp called Tournament of Death.
- Sarah Newton (Legends of Anglerre, Chronicles of Future Earth, Achtung Cthulhu): Mindjammer, a transhuman space opera based on her recent FATE rulebook of the same name.
- Rafael Chandler (Scorn, Spite): a hard-boiled vampire sf-horror-crime novel, Hexcommunicated.
- Mur Lafferty (the Warcraft and WoW tabletop RPGs, the Storyteller games): Playing for Keeps, a satirical superhero novel in Seventh City, where it gets hard to tell the good guys from the bad.
- Derek Pearcy (In Nomine): a Neal Stephenson-style superhero novel, Hero Worship.
- Aaron Rosenberg (the ENnie-winning Lure of the Lich Lord, Races of Destiny for D&D): the first book in his space opera series, Birth of the Dread Remora.
All books are DRM-free and offered in Kindle, ePub, and .PDF versions. For one price you set yourself, you get the whole collection in all formats, and you help support our charities: Reading is Fundamental and Child’s Play. You can learn more about the charities and the books at the Bundle of Holding site — but hurry. The Bundle of Holding has less than a week left to run, and then it’s gone.